- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Fresh onion
- 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 100 g Sheep milk cheese
- 2 slices Black bread
- 1 Fresh onion, small
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Vegetable broth *
- 1 pinch Black pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Salt
- Peel and finely dice the onion, cut off the flowers from the zucchino and cut into pieces.
- Heat the clarified butter in a saucepan and fry the onions and zucchini pieces in it.
- Pour some water and cook until soft. Then puree with the magic wand. Pour some more water.
- Peel the carrot and grate finely. Add to the mashed zucchini and cook until soft.
- Crumble the sheep's cheese and add to the soup along with the sour cream and vegetable stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the black bread into small cubes and roast in butter together with the chopped onion.
- Arrange the soup in warmed plates, spread croutons on top and garnish with a green leaf (basil, parsley or something like that).
- * Link to spice mixes: Granulated vegetable broth
Serving: 100gCalories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 2.3gProtein: 8.4gFat: 40.4g