- 250 g Spaghetti
- 4 piece Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 piece Chili pepper finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- Cheese (any)
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente. Sieve and drain and place in a bowl.
- In the meantime, chop the garlic and chilli into small pieces. Place in a pan with heated oil and fry on low heat until the garlic is light brown. Not anymore, otherwise it will be bitter. Then sprinkle with a little salt.
- Mix the spaghetti with the mixture. Put on plate. If you like, you can add grated Parmesan or other cheese over it. I took some crumbled sheep cheese for myself.
- A fresh salad goes well with it. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 511kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 9.5gFat: 30.6g