- 300 g Quark
- 300 g Mascarpone
- 450 g Cream
- 300 g Strawberries
- 100 g Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- White chocolate
- 250 g Dark chocolate
- 250 g Butter
- 10 Pc. Eggs
- 400 g Sugar
- 1 Fl Rum Flavoring
- 250 g Flour
- 200 g Chopped hazelnuts
- 250 g Flour
- 100 g Sugar
- 0,5 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Pr Salt
- 1 Pc. Egg
- 150 ml Butter
- Stir the quark with the mascarpone until smooth and sweeten with 70g powdered sugar. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, fold in the whipped cream.
- Puree the thawed strawberries with 50 grams of powdered sugar. Now grate the chocolate.
- Put the quark mascarpone mixture in a bowl, pour the strawberry sauce over it and sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Melt the chocolate with butter over low heat and stir the eggs with the sugar until frothy. Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the finished dough into a greased dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes. After the specified time, carry out a stick test and extend the baking time if necessary.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl, place on a work surface and form a well.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place in the well. Add the egg and knead with your hands to form a smooth shortcrust pastry.
- Shape the dough into balls about the size of a walnut. Brush the waffle iron with a little fat and place the balls on the waffle iron (one in each heart).
- Bake the waffle biscuits and dust with powdered sugar after baking.
Serving: 100gCalories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 37.3gProtein: 5.4gFat: 26g