- 500 g Red pointed peppers
- 1 medium sized Fresh shallot
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 200 ml Vegetable broth, instant
- 6 tbsp Ajvar
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 200 ml Whipped cream
- 60 g Freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 piece Eggs
- 1 Bed Cress (garden cress)
- Salt and pepper
- Peel off the shallot and cut into small pieces. Wash the pointed peppers, clean, cut in half, remove the seeds and cut the pulp into small pieces. Heat rapeseed oil in a saucepan, sauté paprika and shallots briefly in it. Pour in the vegetable stock, season with ajvar, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- Whisk the eggs with the Parmesan and cream. Finely puree the paprika sauce with a hand blender. Mix the egg, cream and Parmesan mixture into the paprika sauce and bring to the boil. Drain and drain the spaghetti. Mix the noodles with the paprika sauce on plates and serve with a little cress Serve sprinkled.
Serving: 100gCalories: 191kcalCarbohydrates: 20.4gProtein: 7gFat: 9g