- 500 ml Lukewarm water
- 1 bag Dry yeast
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 250 g Sunflower seeds
- 250 g Gluten-Free wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 500 g Wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tsp Obtional bread spice
- Mix the water with the yeast and sugar 🙂
- Grind the sunflower seeds and add them with the gluten-free flour and mix everything into a dough and knead for about 3 minutes.
- I let the dough rest for 4 hours, knead again, shape a body, put it in a mold, cut into the body and let it rise for another 60 minutes, then bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Every bread is different and every bread is delicious 🙂