- 70 g Basmati rice, dried
- 125 g Coconut water
- 1 Hot peppers, red, long, mild
- 20 g Cut celery stalks, fresh or frozen
- 4 g Mushroom bouillon, grainy
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Wash the rice until the water runs clear, strain and drain well. Wash the peppers, remove the stem, cut open lengthways, unfold, core, lengthways into thin threads and cut them crossways into small cubes. Weigh frozen goods and allow to thaw (approx. 10g). Freeze the remaining cubes. Wash the fresh celery, pluck the flawless leaves and freeze them deeply. Cut the flawless stems crosswise into pieces approx. 3 mm wide. Weigh the required amount and freeze the rest. Measure frozen goods and allow to thaw.
- Put all ingredients in a casserole with a lid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and turn off after 12 minutes. Do not open the lid and let the rice soak for 30 minutes. Mix with a wooden spoon, serve warm and enjoy.