Ingredients per person
- 2 size Jacket potatoes
- 150 g Frozen spinach leaves
- 1 piece Diced onion
- 1 small Chili pepper finely chopped
- 1 size Garlic cloves chopped
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Virgin olive oil
- 2 piece Free range eggs
- I'll prepare this dish again in two pans. Therefore the ingredients are calculated per person.
Preparation per pan
- Cut the freshly cooked and peeled potatoes into large cubes. Heat the oil in a pan. Lightly fry the onions, chilli and garlic in it. Add the potatoes, sprinkle with a little salt to taste and fry everything brown all over.
- Then mix the spinach, which has now thawed in the refrigerator, with the potatoes. Season everything again with a little nutmeg and a little salt to taste. Turn it over a few times. Now create a hollow in the middle and fry the eggs in it as fried eggs and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Finally, place the eggs in the middle of a plate. The spinach potatoes all around that it looks like a nest. And then enjoy your meal.
Serving: 100gCalories: 110kcalCarbohydrates: 17.4gProtein: 3.5gFat: 2.7g