- 0,5 piece Red chilli
- 3 piece Spring leek
- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey liquid
- Juice of a lime
- 300 g Pork neck in one piece
- 300 g Pineapple
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s coconut express rice
- Salt to taste
- Cut the chili into fine rings. Wash the spring onions and cut into pieces. Peel and finely grate the garlic. Mix the soy sauce, honey, lime juice and garlic together.
- Cut the meat into small cubes. Remove the peel and stalk from the pineapple and also cut into cubes. Put the meat and pineapple alternately on skewers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the skewers and spring onions for about 8-10 minutes over medium heat. In the last 2 minutes of the cooking time, brush everything with the soy and honey marinade and turn more often until everything takes on a nice color.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s coconut express rice according to the instructions on the packet and serve with the skewers. Sprinkle everything with chilli and season with a little salt if necessary.
- Tip 5: If you like, you can garnish everything with fresh coriander.
Serving: 100gCalories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 14.4gProtein: 1gFat: 12.9g