For the marinade:
- 4 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, light
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce, (Saus Tiram)
- 2 tbsp Sweet-Sour-Hot sauce "Bangkok"
For the sauce:
- 1 medium sized Tomato
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1 tbsp Celery leaves, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp Fish sauce, light
- 2 tbsp Sweet-Sour-Hot sauce, "Bangkok"
- 2 tbsp Tomato juice
- 40 g Coconut water
- Rest of the marinade
- 6 leaves Iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium sized Tomatoes
- Coconut milk cubes
- Flowers and leaves
Prepare the prawns:
- Wash the fresh prawns and the thawed frozen food. Remove the head of all prawns with a twist and then wash all of them again. Cut each shrimp on the back with small scissors up to the last segment (leave this segment and the tail as you like), peel off the chitin shell, remove the black intestine and otherwise pull the body out of the last segment and rinse.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the prawns for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare the sauce:
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stalks, cut in half lengthways and cut out the green and white stem end. Halve each half lengthways, remove the grains and cut the quarters into thirds crosswise. Cap the garlic cloves at both ends, peel and roughly chop. Wash the fresh celery, shake dry and pluck off the flawless leaves and use 1 tbsp of it immediately. Freeze the remaining leaves. Weigh frozen goods and allow to thaw. Cut the flawless stems crosswise into approx. 3 mm wide rolls and freeze in portions.
Puree the sauce ingredients.
- Put the ingredients for the sauce, except for the leftover marinade, in a blender beaker and purée finely at high speed for 1 minute.
- Wash the iceberg lettuce, shake it dry and arrange in the serving bowls. Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem, cap 1 cm at the top and cut across into slices. Place on the salad, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Cut 8 small rings from the coconut milk flatbread and place on the tomatoes.
Strain and fry the prawns:
- Strain the prawns with a coarse sieve and stir the remnants of the marinade into the sauce. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan and fry the prawns on both sides for 5-6 minutes. Lift out of the oil with a slotted spoon and place on the salad.
- Heat the sauce in the pan and mix in the remaining oil. Drizzle the finished sauce over the prawns, serve and serve with white fragrant rice
- Sweet and sour hot sauce, "Bangkok", see: Sweet and sour hot sauce "Bangkok" Coconut milk cubes, see: Coconut milk cubes sweet and sour for garnishing