- 400 g Sifted flour
- 1 packet Dry yeast
- 200 ml Lukewarm water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 500 g Fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1 medium sized Red Onion
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 75 g Gouda in one piece
- 250 g Creme fraiche with herbs
- 8 piece Breaded deep-frozen fish fingers
- For the pizza dough: put the flour, oil and salt in a bowl. Dissolve the dry yeast in the lukewarm water. Add the water yeast to the bowl with the flour and knead with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 3 minutes until the dough is nice and elastic. Cover and let the dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, clean and wash the spinach. Peel the onion, cut in half and cut into strips. Heat the oil in the saucepan. Add the spinach and onions and simmer until the spinach has collapsed slightly. Season the spinach with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Drain the spinach in a colander.
- Knead the pizza dough well again for 3 minutes and let rise for another 45 minutes until the amount of dough has doubled. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Roll out the pizza dough on a little flour. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Spread the creme fraiche evenly on the dough and sprinkle the spinach over the top. Finely grate the Gouda cheese and sprinkle over it, then spread the fish fingers (TK) on top. Bake the spinach pizza with fish fingers in the hot oven for about 30-40 minutes. Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Serving: 100gCalories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 23.4gProtein: 5.5gFat: 4.3g