For the sauce:
- 160 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- 1 tsp Tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine, (Arak Masak)
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce, (Saus Tiram)
- 4 tbsp Tomato juice
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, light
- 1 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds, white
- Flowers and leaves
- Boil the 2 eggs for about 8 minutes, rinse in cold water, peel and cut in half lengthways. Wash the mung sprouts and steam over boiling water for 3 minutes, rinse with cold water, shake dry in a sieve and place in the center of a serving plate. Place the eggs to the right and left of it.
- For the sauce, dissolve the tapioca flour in the rice wine and mix in the remaining ingredients. Bring the sauce to the boil in a small saucepan and distribute it over the seedlings and eggs while still warm. Garnish, serve and enjoy immediately.