- Custard powder
- Vanilla sugar
- Milk 3.8%
- Cream 30% fat
- Egg yolk
- 48 vanilla liqueur
- Fresh strawberries
- Banana fresh
- Blueberries fresh
- Woodruff syrup (from our own production)
- Blitz cake glaze clear
Bake the biscuit base in the appropriate size 28 form
- After you have mixed the custard powder according to the packaging, slowly pour it into the heated milk-cream mixture and stir it with a whisk until the mixture starts to bubble. Now add the butter and the egg yolk to the liqueur and whip the mixture again vigorously and briefly bring to the boil. Put a little sugar on the surface and put the pudding in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- In the meantime, the biscuit base will also be ready - until it has cooled down, prepare the fruit. Clean and cut the fruit according to your taste.
Cover the floor
- First, put the pudding on the bottom. Smooth it out nicely.
- Now evenly distribute the fruits a little nicely.
- Next, make the blitz cake topping according to the package insert. Replace the liquid to be used with 2/3 forest corn syrup and 1/3 water.
- Now distribute the icing evenly on the fruit cake. Finally, put a few 3-4 tablespoons of woodruff syrup on the edge of the cake.
- Put the fruit cake in the refrigerator for about half an hour so that it is completely cool.