Strawberry crumble cake from the baking sheet
- 200 g Wheat flour 405
- 50 g Finest sugar
- 60 g Tender oatmeal
- 40 g Mixed nuts
- 1 pinch Salt
- 140 g Cold butter
- 250 g Butter at room temperature
- 150 g Finest sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 350 g Wheat flour 405
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 100 ml Milk
- 500 g Fresh strawberries (farm)
- 1 Glass / gram Jam from the greenhouse - strawberries
- 300 g Bought strawberry jam
- Take a mixing bowl / food processor and add wheat flour (200 gr.). Then add sugar (50 gr.), The tender oat flakes and a pinch of salt, mix / mix. Then cut the cold butter into pieces and add it too.
- Use a hand mixer / food processor to knead or knead the whole crumbly. Then chill the whole thing. Take a baking sheet, line it with parchment paper * (I chose an oven wizard James for it). Then preheat the oven to 180 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Now take another bowl and add the butter at room temperature. Add sugar and salt and whisk together until creamy. Then add the eggs one by one. Mix the rest of the wheat flour (350 gr.) With baking powder and stir alternately with the milk into the batter.
- Now spread the batter evenly up to the edge on the baking sheet which is lined with baking paper. (Or how I use an oven wizard James) Next comes the * hothouse jam - strawberries carefully on the dough. Then distribute these evenly on top.
- Rinse the fresh strawberries with cold water and de-calyze them. Then halve, quarter and spread on top of the jam. Finally, sprinkle with the cold crumble and put in the preheated oven. The James on the bottom rail, the baking sheet in the middle.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Remember that every oven bakes differently. Take out later and let cool down on a wire rack.
- James (great oven wizard) is from the Pampered Chef company.