- 40 g Sugar
- 80 ml Water
- Potato flour for the work surface
- 65 g Glutinous rice flour
- 4 Bullets Strawberry ice cream
- Freeze-Dried strawberry powder for garnish
- Heat the water and sugar in a saucepan. As soon as the sugar has dissolved, add the glutinous rice flour. Then stir the mixture with a wooden spoon for six to seven minutes so that it becomes thick. Now sprinkle your work surface with potato flour, put the contents of the pot on it and form four balls. Care should be taken at this point if the dough is still warm. Now that you have dusted your hands with potato flour, make a round flat cake from the four balls of dough. In the next step, put a ball of strawberry ice cream on the dough flatbreads, enclose them with batter and freeze them for two hours. Last but not least, you can get the mochis out of the freezer, garnish with freeze-dried strawberry powder and enjoy. Enjoy your meal.