- 1 Pc. Red pointed peppers
- 50 g Grained cream cheese
- 50 g Feta
- 1 Pc. Egg size M.
- Salt from the mill
- Pepper from the grinder
- Halve the paprika, remove the stone and wash.
- Mix the cream cheese with the egg, crumble in the feta cheese and season with salt, pepper and oregano to taste (be careful: it gets spicier when baking) and mix well together.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C fan oven. Divide the cheese and egg mixture into the pepper halves, brush a small baking dish with olive oil, put the pepper halves in and place in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the mixture has hardened and cooked through. You can decide for yourself whether the surface is something should be tanned.
- This dish can be combined well with a mixed wild herb salad.
Serving: 100gCalories: 142kcalCarbohydrates: 0.4gProtein: 7.8gFat: 12g