- 12 Pc. Small round zucchini
- 4 Pc. Or elongated zucchini
- 0,5 bunch Bunch of fresh chives
- 0,5 bunch Bunch of fresh basil or parsley
- 300 g Mushrooms
- 300 g Ground beef
- 3 tbsp Olive oil or rapeseed oil
- Pepper from the grinder
- Mince seasonings
- Wash the round zucchini, cut off a lid and scoop out the fruit with a small spoon. Cut the long zucchini lengthways and also scoop out with a small spoon.
- Finely chop the chives and basil or parsley. Preferably with a chopping knife. Wash the mushrooms, clean them and cut into small cubes.
- Fry the minced meat in hot rapeseed oil and then fold down the vegetables and herbs. Season properly with the spices and season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, fill the zuchhini with the delicious minced meat and place in the oven on a tray for 20 minutes. Tip: You can add either herb rice or fried potatoes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 835kcal