- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 piece Chicken fillets
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 piece Avocado
- 1 piece Small carrot
- 0,5 bunch Coriander and mint
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 8 piece Rice sheets
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Express Basmati Rice
- 3 tbsp Roasted onions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken fillets vigorously for about 3–5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Then set aside, allow to cool and cut the fillets in half lengthways.
- Halve the avocado, peel and cut into 8 wedges. Peel the carrot and cut into sticks. Put everything in a bowl with the herbs, drizzle with soy sauce and lime juice and mix.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Express Basmati rice according to the instructions on the packet and allow to cool a little.
- Pull a rice sheet through a bowl of cold water and place it on a countertop. Wait a moment for it to fold. Cover the rice sheet with a little rice, an avocado wedge, a piece of carrot, herbs and half of the chicken fillet. Sprinkle with fried onions, fold in the sides and roll everything tightly into a roll. Do the same with the remaining rice leaves.
- Cut open the summer rolls and serve.
- Tip 6: Sweet and sour sauce or peanut sauce can be served with it!
Serving: 100gCalories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 0.7gFat: 40.2g