For the passion fruit ice cream:
- 4 Pc. Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 250 g Butter
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla
- 1 tsp Instant coffee (drink)
- 125 g Wheat flour
- 250 g Fruit yoghurt
- 150 g Cream
- 60 g Sugar fine
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar
For the red fruit jelly:
- 500 g Berry mix
- 100 cl Red wine
- 125 cl Currant juice
- 200 g Sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Food starch
- Vanilla and cinnamon to taste
- Chop the couverture and melt in a water bath over low heat. Grease the bottom of the springform pan.
- Preheat the oven: Top / bottom heat: 170 ° C.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with salt with a mixer until very stiff.
- Mix the butter in a mixing bowl with the mixer, first on the lowest, then on the highest level until frothy.
- Gradually stir in the sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a bond.
- Slowly stir in the egg yolks, add the coffee powder and melted couverture. Briefly work in the flour and then fold in the egg whites.
- Smooth out the dough in the pan and place on the wire rack in the oven. Insert: lower third baking time 32 min.
- Place the cake on a wire rack, let it cool down a little, then loosen and remove the cake.
- Can be served cold or warm.
Passion fruit ice cream:
- Beat the cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar until almost stiff.
- Fold in the yoghurt and mix well with the cream.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and let it freeze. Then serve immediately or transfer to a suitable container and place in the freezer.
The red fruit jelly:
- Put the red wine and juice together with the clean berries in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer over a low heat for approx. 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little water and bind the liquid with it.
- Season to taste with the spices, powdered sugar and kirsch. As with all sweet dishes, stir in one or two grains of salt.
- Arrange on a plate with the tart and ice cream.
Serving: 100gCalories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 19.1gProtein: 1.9gFat: 7.4g