For the ground:
- 160 g Butter
- 50 g Brown sugar
- 200 g Flour
- 2 tbsp Baking cocoa
- 50 g Dark chocolate
For the peanut filling:
- 150 g Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 100 ml Cream
- 100 g Peanut butter
- 80 g Roasted peanuts
For the chocolate filling:
- 200 g Dark chocolate
- 30 g Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking cocoa
- 150 ml Cream
- 30 g Butter
For the ground:
- 100 g Butter
- 40 g Coconut flakes
- 200 g Shortbread
- 0,5 tsp Salt
For the cream cheese filling:
- 600 g Cream cheese
- 250 g Quark
- 3 Pc. Eggs
- 200 g Sugar
- 1 shot Vanilla flavor
For the mango fruit mirror:
- 400 g Flight mango
- 2 Pc. Gelatin sheet
Mini peanut chocolate tart
- First, mix the butter with the brown sugar for the base.
- Mix the flour and baking cocoa as well.
- Melt the dark chocolate and knead together with the flour mixture and butter mixture using a mixer.
- Pour the dough into the tart pan and press evenly against the base. Then prick the ground several times with a fork.
- Bake the base for ten minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. To do this, press baking paper onto the dough base and weigh it down with 500g baking lentils.
- Then take off the baking paper and the baking lentils and bake for another ten minutes without a cover.
- For the peanut filling, slowly heat the sugar with the water in the saucepan.
- When the sugar has melted, turn up the heat and wait for the caramel to turn golden brown. Slowly add the cream to the caramel, then stir in the peanut butter and continue to heat in the saucepan.
- Now place the roasted peanuts on the baked base and spread the peanut caramel over the top.
- Finally, make the chocolate filling by mixing the melted dark chocolate, cream, brown sugar as well as baking cocoa and butter. Then pour the creamy mixture over the peanut caramel.
- Let the finished tart set in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Cream cheese tartlets
- For the bottom, chop the shortbread biscuits so that there are no large pieces left.
- Roast the coconut flakes lightly brown in the pan. Melt the butter and mix it together with the roasted coconut flakes and the crushed shortbread biscuits and salt so that the mass gets a moist consistency.
- Place the mixture in a round springform pan lined with baking paper and press down.
- Bake for ten minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
- For the cream cheese filling you need the cream cheese, quark, eggs, sugar and a dash of vanilla flavor. Mix all ingredients together.
- Distribute the slightly liquid amount carefully and evenly on the base and bake again for 50 minutes, also at 175 degrees convection.
- While the cake is baking, soak two sheets of gelatine in cold water for five minutes and then wring them out.
- Peel the mango and puree the pulp.
- Put the gelatine in a saucepan and heat it slightly so that it liquefies.
- Put the mashed mango in the gelatine and then carefully pour this mixture over the back of a spoon over the finished cake and distribute it evenly.
- The cake must now be chilled in the refrigerator for two to three hours.
- Cut the cake into diamonds and garnish with the mini peanut chocolate tart.
- Add the remaining mango puree to serve as a mirror on the plate and top with blueberries and raspberries.