- 200 g Skinless salmon fillet
- 200 g Shelled party shrimp, cooked
- 50 g Cooked green asparagus tips
- 200 g Tagliatelle
- 350 g Cream or cremefine
- 1 Pc. Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste concentrated three times
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 6 Pc. Cocktail tomatoes
- Pepper from the grinder
- Rinse the salmon fillet and prawns under cold running water. Cut the salmon into large pieces. Heat the butter in a large pan and fry the onion cubes, prawns and pieces of salmon in it. Deglaze with the cream, bring to the boil and then stir in the tomato paste and reduce everything together a little.
- Wash the cocktail tomatoes and cut in half. Cut the asparagus tips into approx. 1cm pieces. Put both under the salmon-cream sauce.
- Now carefully fold the ribbon noodles that have been boiled in the meantime into the sauce and serve everything together on deep plates.
Serving: 100gCalories: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 31.7gProtein: 14.6gFat: 9.8g