For the marinade:
- 2 small Chillies, red, fresh or frozen
- 20 g Ginger, fresh or frozen
- 4 Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 500 g Tomato juice
- 300 g Spring roll sauce ala Sanur Beach
- 10 g Chicken broth, Kraft bouillon
For the buffers:
- 1 Can Corn kernels
- 20 g Carrot
- 1 Hot peppers, red, long, mild
- 1 medium-sized Clove of garlic, fresh
- 1 Egg, size M
- 2 tsp Chicken broth, Kraft bouillon
- 4 tbsp Corn starch (e.g. Maizena)
- 1 pinch Pepper, black, fresh from the mill
- 1 pinch Nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 tbsp Fresh celery leaves
- Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Honey, dark
- 2 tsp Tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine, (Arak Masak)
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Cut the baby ribs into individual pieces of rib. Cook in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for 2 minutes. Strain and discard the water. Rinse the ribs.
- In the meantime, wash the small, red chillies, cut them into thirds, leave the grains in place and discard the stems. Cut the fresh, washed and peeled ginger crosswise into thin slices. Weigh and thaw frozen goods. Cap the garlic cloves at both ends, peel and squeeze with a garlic press.
- In the meantime, wash the small, red chillies, cut them into thirds, leave the grains and discard the stems. Cut the fresh, washed and peeled ginger crosswise into thin slices. Weigh and thaw frozen goods. Cap the garlic cloves at both ends, peel and squeeze with a garlic press.
The corn pancakes:
- Strain the corn kernels and drain well. Slice a piece of peeled and washed carrot crosswise into short silk threads. Wash the peppers, remove the stem, cut open lengthways, unfold, core, cut diagonally into thin strips and cut them diagonally into small cubes. Squeeze the garlic clove. Beat the egg and whisk with the chicken stock.
- Add the ingredients from corn flour to celery leaves and work into a dough. Mix in the corn kernels. Heat plenty of sunflower oil in a larger pan and form a buffer with 2 tablespoons of the corn mixture and fry until light brown on both sides. Drain the finished corn cakes on paper towels and keep them warm.
- Finish the garnish ingredients and use them to prepare a serving bowl.
- Strain the ribs, keep the sauce and discard the vegetables. Remove the vegetables from the ribs and grill them in the oven. Dissolve the tapioca flour in the rice wine and add the honey. Heat 100 g of the sauce and add the rice wine mixture. Simmer briefly and let thicken.
- Sprinkle the ribs with the sauce and, together with the corn fritters, garnish, serve and enjoy.