- 0,5 medium sized Onion, brown
- 1 tsp Salt
- 100 g White cabbage
- 2 small Kailan
- 3 medium sized Radishes, red ones
- 1 smaller Chilli, green, fresh or frozen
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 Hot peppers, red, long, medium hot
- 1 Lime
- 2 tsp Sugar, coarse
- 30 g Peanut kernels, unsalted, roasted
- 1 pinch Black pepper, fresh from the mill
- Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- Cap the onion at both ends, cut in half, peel and cut lengthways into thin strips. Mix with the salt and drain in the sieve. Clean and wash the white cabbage and cut the leaves into strips. Only use the midrib if it doesn't taste bitter. Separate the kailan leaves from the stalk and cut out the stem and the central rib. Cut the stems into pieces approx. 4 cm long.
- Wash the radishes, cap both ends and cut across into thin slices. Wash the small, green chilli, cut into thin slices, leave the grains in place and discard the stem. Cap the garlic cloves at both ends, peel and slice across into thin slices.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan, add the garlic slices and kailan stalks and roast until the garlic turns light yellow. Take it from the stove and let it cool off. Wash the lime, cut 2 large and 2 small sections approx. 5 mm from the center, remove the stone and squeeze out by hand. Entrust the bitter middle piece and the 4 pressed bowls to the organic waste.
Serve and enjoy:
- Mix the prepared ingredients with the lime juice, sprinkle with the sugar and peanuts, serve and enjoy.