For the marinade:
- 3 tbsp Spring roll sauce, Thailand
- 2 tbsp Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce, dark
- 1 tbsp Spring roll sauce, Thailand
For the pasta:
- 120 g Egg noodles, curly, made from wheat flour
- 300 g Water
- 6 g Chicken broth, Kraft bouillon
For the vegetables:
- 4 small Onions, red
- 2 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 10 g Ginger, fresh
- 30 g Carrot
- 1 Hot peppers, red, long, medium hot
- 1 small Spring onion, fresh
- 12 piece Runner beans, green, fresh
- 60 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 50 g Pasta cooking water
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, salty
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, sweet
- 1,5 liter Frying oil, fresh
- Wash the fresh or thawed chicken thighs, put them in a saucepan and fill up with enough water to cover the thighs well. Add 2 pinches of salt and simmer for 4 minutes. Strain and discard the brew. Clean the pot. Remove the skin from the cooled thighs. Squeeze the garlic cloves for the marinade and mix with the remaining ingredients. Rub the thighs well with it. Cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
In the meantime :
- Cap the onions and the cloves of garlic at both ends, peel and roughly cut into pieces. Wash and peel the ginger, cut a 2 cm long piece crosswise. Cut the piece lengthways into thin slices and cut them into thin strips. Work the strips crosswise into small cubes. Treat the carrot like the ginger. Wash the peppers, remove the stem, cut diagonally into pieces approx. 6 mm wide and leave the grains as they are.
- Wash the spring onions, cut the green part into approx. 5 mm wide rolls, cut the white and white-green parts diagonally into 10 mm wide pieces and keep them ready separately. Wash the beans, cut them off at both ends and remove any threads that may be present. Pour into boiling, lightly salted water and blanch for 6 minutes. Then cut across into pieces approx. 6 mm long. Rinse the mung seedlings well, steam in the sieve for 1 minute, rinse again and have them ready in the sieve.
- Heat the deep-frying oil in a deep fryer or in a wok to 180 degrees. Add the dried legs and fry until light brown. Remove from the oil, drain on paper towels and allow to cool. Remove the bones and cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Keep warm with 3 tbsp of the spring roll sauce
- Bring the water for the pasta to the boil, dissolve the chicken stock in it and add the pasta. Cook al dente according to the instructions on the package (approx. 2 - 3 minutes). Strain and have 50 g of the stock ready.
- Remove the oil from the wok and add the sunflower oil and let it get hot. Add the first three ingredients for the vegetables and stir-fry until the onions are translucent. Add all ingredients from carrots to runner beans, except for the green spring onions, and fry for 2 minutes. Add the pasta and fry for another 2 minutes. Now add the green spring onions and mung seedlings and mix in.
- Add the prepared noodle broth together with the two soy sauces and stir-fry until the sauce has almost disappeared. Immediately distribute on the serving bowls, place the meat on top, garnish as desired and serve warm.