- 1 liter Bone broth-own production
- 100 g Tomato paste concentrated three times
- 1 piece Chopped onion
- 1 size Garlic cloves chopped
- 1 small Chili pepper finely chopped
- 0,5 teaspoon Dried basil
- 0,5 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 0,5 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 200 g Pasta of your choice
- Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon Virgin olive oil
- 250 g Butter
- 2 size Garlic cloves pressed
- 0,5 bunch Freshly chopped parsley
- 0,5 bunch Freshly chopped chives
- Black pepper from the mill
- I had the meat frozen. But I wanted to have it gone before Easter. And not just fried it up, etc.
- The broth, I always take my own bone broth, is in my KB, heat it up. Whisk the tomato paste in it. Then season with the herbs and salt. Salt, whatever you have there. Since everything should be creamy, add the pasta straight away and cook in it for about 10 minutes. Turn off the stove.
- Cut the meat into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the meat with onions, garlic and chilli in it. Then add to the soup. Season well again and let it steep a little. There was also baguette with homemade herb butter. Good Appetite.
Preparation of herb butter
- Put the butter in a container and squeeze it with a fork. Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and mix everything together. Shapes as you like and serve with suitable dishes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 21.4gProtein: 4.8gFat: 16.2g