- 450 g Triplets (small, waxy potatoes / 12 pieces)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Whole caraway seeds
- 100 g 1 packet of frozen green sauce
- 2 piece Hard-Boiled eggs
- 40 g ½ onion
- 40 g 1 pickle
- 10 g 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g Sour cream
- 75 g Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1 tsp Medium hot mustard
- ½ lemon / juice
- 2 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 2 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 1 big pinch Sugar
- 100 g / 6 slices 1 pack of roast beef, cured, cooked and baked
- 2 piece Radishes for garnish
- Peel and wash the triplets in salted water (1 teaspoon salt), ground with turmeric (1 teaspoon) and whole caraway seeds (1 teaspoon), cook for about 20 minutes and drain.
- Boil eggs (2 pieces) hard, quench, peel off and allow to cool. Finely dice the gherkin. Peel and halve the onion and finely dice half. Peel the garlic clove and dice very finely. Mix sour cream (100 g) with Greek yogurt (75 g) mayonnaise (2 tablespoons), cream (2 tablespoons), medium-hot mustard (1 teaspoon). Add / mix in the herbs for green sauce (100 g) and season with coarse sea salt from the mill (2 big pinches), colored pepper from the mill (2 big pinches) and sugar (1 big pinch). Add the juice of half a lemon / stir in and add / fold in the crushed hard-boiled eggs (here with a kitchen helper, bought from the Czech Republic, crushed).
- Roll up the roast meat slice by slice and divide it on 2 plates.
- Serve triplets with green sauce and roast meats, each garnished with a small radish.