- 2 Piece Trout approx. 375 g each
- Pepper salt
- Flour for rolling (generous)
- 4 Tbsp easy. Clarified butter
- 150 g Flaked almonds
- 3 tbsp Clarified butter
- 0,5 head Iceberg lettuce
- 200 g Sour cream
- Lemon juice
- Pepper, salt, sugar
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped dill
- Potatoes (amount for 2 people as required)
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter from the trout
- 3 Tbsp easy. Finely chopped parsley
- Wash the trout in cold water, drain a little on kitchen paper, salt the inside and outside, lightly pepper and toss thoroughly in the flour. It should stick to them well. Keep it ready on a dry paper towel. Peel the potatoes according to the number of people (and hunger ... ;-)), cut them into pieces and keep them ready in a pot with water. Clean half the iceberg lettuce, cut roughly into small pieces and keep it ready in a bowl. Mix the sour cream, lemon juice, pepper, salt, sugar and dill into a spicy marinade and keep it ready.
- Salt the potato water and bring it to a boil. Halfway through the cooking time, heat the 4 tablespoons of clarified butter in a large pan. Place the trout in it, turn the heat down 1/3 and fry the trout on both sides for 4-5 minutes until crispy until golden brown. Bubble the top, finished side with a little clarified butter again and again. The cooking time depends somewhat on the size or weight of the trout. If the cooking time is smaller than stated here, reduce the cooking time accordingly. If the dorsal fin pulls out easily, you're done. This should happen at about the same time as the potatoes. While the trout are frying and the potatoes are cooking, roast the almond flakes in another pan in the clarified butter. As soon as they get color, remove the pan from the heat.
- Drain the cooked potatoes, put them back on the switched off but still hot plate and let them evaporate a little. Then chop the parsley and add it to the potatoes together with 2 tablespoons clarified butter from the trout and toss them in them.
- To serve, mix the salad with the sour cream dressing, arrange everything, place the roasted almond flakes including clarified butter on the trout and ................ then just taste it to let.