- 500 g Beef stew cubes
- 500 g Dried small white beans
- 1 large Onion
- 1 small Can of chopped tomatoes
- Sweet paprika
- 400 ml Beef stock
- 1 tbsp Granular broth
- 2 L Hot water
- Soak the beans overnight in cold water, they must be completely covered with water, at least 1 more bottle.
- Sear the beef stew.
- Dice the onions and add them.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and spices.
- Then add the drained beans and stir everything.
- Now add the beef stock, the granulated stock and hot water, and bring everything to the boil.
- Let the soup simmer on medium heat for approx. 2-2.5 hours and stir well in between so that nothing sticks to the bottom, if necessary add more water.
- If you like it spicier, you can stir in a few chopped chilli flakes (powdered beaver)