The walnut, whose benefits are so obvious, is a real receptacle for nutrients that can improve the functioning of our body in a short time.
Useful properties of walnuts:
- Walnut kernels contain vitamins A, C, E, B1, and B2, iron, potassium, calcium, copper, zinc, iodine, cobalt, and other trace elements. They also contain proteins, fats, fatty oil, and tannins.
- The kernels are very useful for diabetics and people suffering from atherosclerosis.
- Walnut fruits are good for restoring the body’s strength after serious illnesses.
- They are eaten to improve digestion.
- They are also used for vitamin deficiency.
- Walnut is also called “food for the brain”, its kernels have a very good effect on human mental activity.
- Walnut strengthens the immune system.
- Strengthens blood vessels and capillaries.
- Due to their high iodine content, walnut is useful for the treatment of the thyroid gland.
- Walnuts are useful to eat in case of low hemoglobin in the blood.
- They restore the body’s strength very well.
Harmful properties of walnuts
The harm of walnuts is that they are allergic. In addition, walnuts can be harmful to diseases such as enterocolitis, colitis, eczema, psoriasis, and other dermatological diseases.
Also, walnuts are not recommended for people suffering from obesity due to their high-calorie content.
It should also be remembered that nuts with mold on them should not be eaten under any circumstances, as this can lead to the formation of aflatoxins in the body.