for the meat
- 1 piece Veal fillet in one piece
- 1 piece Pepper and salt from the mill
- 1 piece Freshly grated turmeric
- 1 piece Ground vanilla pod
- 5 Rods Spring onions fresh
- 2 piece Bell pepper chilli from the garden
- 2 tablespoon White balsamic vinegar (to deglaze)
- 2 tablespoon Grated cheese (e.g. mozzarella; Gouda; Cheddar)
for the vegetables
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 head Pepper and salt from the mill
- 2 tablespoon Sesame seed (to sweat)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini paste
for the potato wedges
- 1 KG Potatoes
- 1 Teaspoon (level) Garlic extract
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Pepper ; Salt; Paprika; nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon Use clarified butter to fry the potato wedges
- Peel the potato; cut into wedges and cook in salted water for 10 minutes. Then take it out and mix well with the listed spices and oil. Shortly before the meat is ready, a pan is heated with clarified butter and the wedges are fry in it until they are lightly crispy. This takes about 5 minutes.
- You start by parrying the meat and then drying it off with Zewa. Rub generously with the spices and set aside. Then the spring onions are cut into rings. In a pan that has been rubbed with oil, the fillet that has been cut into "medallions" is seared briefly on all sides. Then add the spring onion rings - as well as the paprika chilli peppers (beforehand put a few extinguishers into the pods with the tip of a knife). Fry again over fairly high heat and deglaze with balsamic vinegar. Set the heat to a quarter of the total possible and let the meat simmer for 5-7 minutes. Turn it every now and then.
- While the meat is cooked, stir the washed broccoli in sesamoel and tahini paste with a glass of water, cut into florets and stalk. It is only seasoned when it is cooked. Cooking time with stump pieces is a maximum of 4-5 minutes.
- Broccoli is traditionally prepared in a saucepan with a little salt water. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the peeled stalk about 1 minute in advance. Then add the florets and cook for a maximum of 4 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked ready for the plate, arrange the plates and sprinkle cheese on the plate as you like. For approx. 45 sec. into the micro so that the cheese begins to run. Take out the plate (CAREFULLY HOT) Serve - DONE.