Potato pancakes without eggs with these instructions
For potato pancakes without eggs, you need the following ingredients: 400g potatoes, 100g onions, 50g chickpea flour, and salt.
- Peel the onion and the potatoes. Rub both.
- Add the chickpea flour to the potatoes and onions. Season the dough with salt.
- Heat some oil in a coated pan. Pour about a tablespoon of batter into several spots on the pan. Set the temperature to medium or the pancakes will burn and be raw inside.
- Fry them for four to five minutes on each side.
- If they are nice and crispy, you can arrange the fritters nicely on the plate. Serve with applesauce if you like.