- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 1 handful Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds
- 80 ml Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 piece Tomatoes
- 1 piece Onion
- A little white wine vinegar to taste
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Sun Wheat Tomato & Basil
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic. Mix the basil, garlic, almonds and olive oil into a pesto. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Wash tomatoes, remove the stems and cut into slices. Peel the onion and cut into rings.
- Mix the tomatoes and onions with the pesto and season with vinegar, salt and pepper. Heat Uncle Ben’s Sun Wheat Tomato & Basil according to the instructions on the packet and serve with the tomato pesto salad.
- Tip 4: If you like, you can garnish everything with a few basil leaves.
Serving: 100gCalories: 771kcalCarbohydrates: 2.3gProtein: 9.2gFat: 81.9g