- 1 piece Carrot
- 200 g Chinese cabbage
- 200 g Tofu
- 120 g Mushrooms
- 1 piece Egg
- 3 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Juice of a lime
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Express Basmati Rice
- Some cress to garnish
- Peel the carrot and cut into sticks. Wash the Chinese cabbage, remove the stalk and cut into strips. Dice the tofu and cut the mushrooms into wide slices. Boil the egg until waxy, peel and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms and tofu in it for about 5 minutes. At the end of the roasting time, add the sesame seeds and honey and fry briefly. Take the pan off the heat, drizzle everything with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and the lime juice and mix well. If the liquid boils down too dry, deglaze with a little hot water.
- Cook the carrot and Chinese cabbage in salted water for about 5 minutes. Then take it out, drizzle with the rest of the soy sauce and mix.
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Express Basmati rice according to the instructions on the packet and arrange in a bowl with the warm vegetables, tofu and mushrooms. Garnish with cress and place the halved egg on top. If you like, you can also decorate a few slices of lime and sprinkle everything with a little soy sauce.
- Tip 5: This also goes well with sambal and some fried onions.
Serving: 100gCalories: 241kcalCarbohydrates: 6.1gProtein: 9.8gFat: 19.9g