For the marinade:
- 5 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce, (Saus Tiram)
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce, salty
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil, dark
For the homemade spaetzle:
- 2 Eggs, size S
- Wheat or spelt flour
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper, white, fresh from the mill
For the vegetables:
- 6 small Onions, red
- 10 Runner beans, green, fresh
- 1 smaller Broccoli
- 1 small Carrot
- 1 small Hot peppers, red, long, mild
- 1 Peach, canned
- 50 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
For the sauce:
- 1 medium sized Tomato
- Rest of the marinade
- 4 tbsp Peach liquor, from a can
- 6 tbsp Cooking broth from the spaetzle
- 4 Pinches Pepper, black, fresh from the mill
- Freeze the fresh chicken breast a little, let frozen food thaw. Cut across the grain into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Cut this into approx. 2 cm wide strips and cut in half crosswise. Mix the ingredients for the marinade and cover the chicken with it for 4 hours at room temperature. Mix every now and then.
The spaetzle dough:
- For the handmade spaetzle, process the ingredients into a sluggish dough and let it mature for 1 hour.
In the meantime:
- Cap the small, red onions at both ends, peel and roughly cut into pieces. Wash the fresh green beans, cut them off at both ends and remove any threads that may be present. Put in boiling water and blanch for 4 minutes. Then cut across into pieces approx. 1 cm long.
- Remove the florets from the washed broccoli approx. 1 cm with the stem from above and chop them to the size of a thumbnail. Peel the remaining broccoli and cut into small pieces. Blanch together for 3 minutes. Wash the carrot, cap both ends, peel and slice it into approx. 3 mm thick slices with a corrugated plane and blanch for 2 minutes. .
- Wash the fresh, red peppers, remove the stems, cut diagonally into pieces approx. 6 mm wide and leave the seeds as they are. Drain half the peach well and cut into fingernail-sized pieces. Sort the mongoose seedlings, rinse them and keep them ready in the sieve. Wash, peel, core and chop the tomatoes for the sauce. Finely puree with the peach liquor in the blender
From dough to spaetzle:
- Bring plenty of salted water to the boil in a tall saucepan and bring the dough into the boiling water using a device (spaetzle float or slicer) or scraping from the board. As soon as the spaetzle float on top, strain with a foam sieve, rinse briefly, put in a pan and fry briefly with a tablespoon of sunflower oil.
To fry chicken pieces:
- Strain the chicken pieces and drain well. Heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a wok and stir-fry the pieces of meat for about 1 - 2 minutes until they have turned a light color. Take out with a slotted spoon and have it ready.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Put the rest of the sunflower oil in the wok and let it get hot. Add the red onions and stir-fry until they are translucent. Add the ingredients from runner beans to hot peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Mix in the pasta and deglaze with the sauce. Mix briefly, then fold in the peach pieces, mung seedlings and the chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Simmer for 1 minute with the lid on.
Serve and enjoy:
- Pour the mixture into the hot pasta pan, serve immediately and enjoy as a snack.
- One full meal for 2 people. The dish could be ordered as a portion, dry or wet, i.e. with or without sauce.