We have all noticed that girls in Japan are mostly slim. In addition, they look beautiful and fresh.
The people of Japan live happily ever after. The country has long been among the leaders in life expectancy in the world. And they hardly ever get fat. You must admit that it is very difficult to imagine an overweight Japanese girl.
This is due to several everyday rules and habits. Svitlana Nikitchuk, a sports nutritionist and author of weight loss projects, shared more about them on her Instagram.
How Japanese women manage to stay slim
- A lot of movement. In Japan, girls walk and ride public transportation or bicycles.
- Meetings and walks in the fresh air.
- Morning exercises at dawn.
- Regular visits to the doctor (at least 12 times a year).
Diet of girls in Japan
- All food is steamed, grilled, or baked.
- Rice instead of bread.
- Lots of vegetables and fruits.
- Light soup with tofu, seaweed, and seafood every day.
- Green tea in the morning, lunch, and evening. This drink is rich in antioxidants, speeds up metabolism, and quenches thirst.
- All food should be fresh, so the dish is prepared separately for each meal.
- Small portions.
- A minimum of sweets.