- 500 g Wheat flour type 405
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 0,25 teaspoon Dry yeast
- 1,75 teaspoon Salt
- 360 ml Water
- 50 g Butter liquid, cooled
Let the dough rise for approx. 24 hours without kneading
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Pour in water and butter and mix everything well with a spoon, but do not knead. Let the dough rise at room temperature for about 24 hours.
Shape bread, let rise for 30 minutes
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and use a spatula to beat it all around towards the center. Flour the proofing basket lightly, place the dough upside down in the basket and cover and let rise for another 30 minutes.
Bake bread in a pot, 40 min
- Place the pot (diameter 24 cm) with the lid in the lower half of the oven about 20 minutes before baking, set top and bottom heat to 240 degrees. Then take out the casserole, remove the lid and lightly flour. Put the dough upside down in the hot saucepan, put the lid on and place in the oven.
- Remove the lid after a baking time of 25 minutes. Bake for about 15 minutes, this will create a nice crust.
- Take the pot out of the oven, let it cool down a bit and take out the bread and put it on a grid to cool down.
- The bread has a great crust and is slightly moist and soft on the inside.
Serving: 100gCalories: 22kcalCarbohydrates: 5.2gProtein: 0.2g