- 2 bars White chocolate
- 250 ml Creme fine
- 600 ml Milk 1.5%
- 200 g Frozen raspberries
- Agave syrup
Without ice machine:
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath!
- Put the milk in a bowl! And whip the cream fine! Add 3-4 tablespoons of the milk to the melted chocolate and remove from the stove! Mix well! Add the chocolate to the rest of the milk and stir! Then add to the whipped cream fine!
- Freeze the mixture in a bowl with a lid for approx. 5-6 hours! Take out of the freezer about 10 minutes before serving!
With ice machine:
- Melt the chocolate as above! Mix with milk again and add to the rest of the milk! Add the creme fine without whipping! And mix everything well! Put in the ice cream maker for approx. 50 minutes!
- Different depending on the ice cream machine!
- Heat the lamb berries in a pot or microwave and sweeten with agave syrup!
- Portion ice cream and serve with hot raspberry sauce!
Serving: 100gCalories: 36kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1.4gFat: 0.3g