- 3 Pc. Gelatin sheet
- 200 g Chocolate white
- 400 g Yogurt
- 4 Pc. Egg Whites
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1 Pc. Tonka beans
- 6 Pc. Passion fruit
- 1 Pc. Pomegranate
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup
White mousse with tonka bean between fruit:
- Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Melt the chocolate and grate about one tonka bean, then let everything cool down a little.
- Then stir into the yogurt relatively quickly with the whisk until it sets. Then add three tablespoons of the yoghurt mixture to the warmed up and dissolved gelatine.
- Then add the whole gelatin mixture to the yogurt-chocolate mixture and stir everything together. Beat the egg whites with vanilla sugar until stiff.
- Carefully fold the egg whites under the yogurt mixture. Place in the refrigerator to cool for at least five hours.
- In the meantime, core the apple and spoon out the passion fruit and drain in a fine sieve. Then mix with the agave syrup.
- Serve the mousse with the pomegranate berries and passion fruit. Slice some tonka bean over it.
Serving: 100gCalories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 3.7gFat: 10.1g