- 3 Pc. Veal schnitzel
- 250 g Clarified butter
- 4 Pc. Eggs
- 50 g Viennese breadcrumbs
- 50 g Double handle flour
- 1 Pc. Egg
- 100 ml Sunflower oil
- 1 tsp Mustard
Potato Salad Flavor:
- 2 Pc. Onions
- 4 disc Bacon
- 50 g Butter
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 Handful Parsley
- 3 Pc. Pickled cucumbers from the jar
- 6 Pc. Big potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 Pc. Lettuce
- Sunflower oil
- Preheat the grill plate to 180 degrees.
- Peel the onion, cut in half and cut into slices.
- Cut the bacon into cubes, roast in a pan, add the onion and butter. Add a pinch of sugar to taste. Add a handful of chopped parsley and pickles cut into strips to the bacon and onion mixture.
- Peel the potato, grate it finely, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Heat the butter lard in a pan and beat the schnitzel.
- Put the egg, mustard, salt and pepper and sunflower oil in a tall container. Mix slowly with a hand blender from bottom to top to form a mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt, pepper and a little pickle water.
- Bake the potato mixture on the grill plate as hash browns with a little sunflower oil.
- First pull the schnitzel through the beaten egg, then flour, then breadcrumbs and bake immediately in the pan until crispy.
- Remove three fine heart leaves from the lettuce and wash. Make a salad dressing from lemon and oil and use it to dress the lettuce.
- Place the rösti on the side of the plates, pile 2/3 of the bacon, onion and cucumber mixture on top, in a triangle with lettuce and schnitzel. Put the rest of the bacon and onion mixture on the lettuce leaf.
- Image rights: Wiese Genuss
Serving: 100gCalories: 722kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3.9gFat: 79.4g