- 2 piece Chopped onions
- 4 medium sized Freshly peeled potatoes
- 1 teaspoon Caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Pinches Chilli (cayenne pepper) - own production
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 0,5 Cup Water
- 4 piece Bratwurst Lumberjack Art
- 3 tablespoon Sunflower oil
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces. Chop the cleaned savoy cabbage. I took the delicate light centerpiece.
- Heat the butter in a pan. Fry the potatoes and onions in it. Add savoy cabbage. Also the caraway seeds as well as salt and cayenne to taste. Fry everything well. Add water and put a lid on the pan. Braise for 20 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and finish cooking everything on high. Until the liquid has braised away. Takes about 5 minutes. Season to taste again and you're done.
- In the meantime, fry the sausage in another pan. Simply heat the oil and fry the sausage brown on all sides.
- Finally, place the potato and savoy cabbage preparation with sausage on a plate. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 189kcalCarbohydrates: 12.3gProtein: 1.7gFat: 14.8g