For the vegetables:
- 100 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- 150 g Zucchini, green
- 1 smaller Chilli, green, fresh or frozen
- 2 Hot peppers, green, long, mild
- 3 medium sized Cloves of garlic, fresh
- 2 tbsp Sugar, fine, white
- 3 tsp Mushroom bouillon, grainy
- 2 tbsp Lime juice, fresh
- 150 g Minced beef, fresh or frozen
- 3 Eggs, size M
- 4 tbsp Wheat flour, type 405
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 60 g Mozzarella, coarsely grated
- Sunflower oil
For the dip:
- Salad and spring roll sauce ala Sanur Beach
- Flowers and leaves
- Rinse the mung seedlings and drain well. Wash the zucchini, cut off the bottom and slice crosswise into thin strips with a plane with a strip knife (e.g. Boerner). Wash the small, green chilli, cut crosswise into thin slices, leave the grains in place and discard the stem. Wash the peppers, cap at the top, cut open lengthways, unfold and core. Cut transversely into thin threads.
- Put the prepared vegetables in a bowl, add sugar, mushroom bouillon and lime juice and mix well. Drain in a sieve for 30 minutes. Return to the bowl.
Finishing the dough:
- Beat the eggs and whisk until homogeneous with a pinch of salt. Add the minced meat and whisk with a whisk, then mix in the cheese. Mix the flour and baking powder, sprinkle over the vegetables and mix in. Finally add the egg mixture and mix in well.
Fry the flatbreads:
- Heat a pan of 20, add 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil and distribute. Add enough of the mixture to make a 1 cm thick pancake. Fry on a well-reduced heat with the lid on until the egg has set. Let the flatbread slide into the lid, add 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil to the pan and turn the flatbread into the pan (with the fried side facing up) and bake until golden brown on the other side. The recipe makes a total of 3 flat cakes.
- Cut the flatbreads into quarters lengthways, arrange on a serving dish, garnish, serve with the dip sauce and enjoy.
Serving: 100gCalories: 26kcalCarbohydrates: 5.7gProtein: 0.8g