Soda is often used as a gargle for sore throats, wounds, and burns, but some people take it in the morning with water. This drink supposedly makes you feel better.
Why do you drink water with soda?
It is believed that the solution activates the digestive process, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, cleanses toxins and toxins, and is good for appetite. It is enough to take a soda solution on an empty stomach once a week.
It is also believed that soda cleanses the walls of blood vessels and reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and stroke.
Who should not drink water with soda?
- People with low stomach acidity have a history of ulcers.
- This also includes high blood pressure, arrhythmia, and high blood sugar.
- Individual intolerance to the product.
- This treatment is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Drinking water with a soda can provoke swelling and increased gas formation.
Important! Be sure to consult your doctor before using this solution.