Make garlic sauce yourself – the basic recipe
The homemade garlic sauce not only tastes better but is also healthier than the store-bought version.
- For the garlic sauce, you need 3-4 cloves of garlic, a small onion, 200 grams of sour cream, 200 grams of sour cream, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, and some salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Peel the garlic cloves and the onion and chop both.
- Then wash the parsley and chop it too.
- Then, in a bowl, mix together the sour cream, sour cream, olive oil, onion, and garlic cloves. Then add the parsley and stir the sauce vigorously again.
- Then season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
Spice up garlic sauce with these alternatives
With different foods, you can adapt the garlic sauce to your taste and try different things.
- For a green garlic sauce, you can add some coriander herb and half a teaspoon of cumin to the basic recipe.
- You can also try a curry-garlic sauce: simply add 2 tablespoons of curry to the basic recipe.
- Saffron can also enhance your garlic sauce. Add a gram of saffron and a bunch of chives to your sauce for a special flavor.
- If you like tomatoes, you can add half a can of tomato paste to your sauce.
- A hot taste is also popular in garlic sauce. All you have to do is add some chili powder or 2-3 chili peppers to the basic recipe.