- 500 g Pork tenderloin
- 8 Discs Bacon
- 3 Dried tomatoes in oil
- 30 g Butter
- 80 g Gorgonzola
- 1 tbsp Mustard hot
- 0,5 tsp Rosemary fresh
- 0,5 tsp Fresh thyme
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- For the mustard sauce:
- 100 ml Cream
- 150 ml Chicken stock
- 80 ml White wine
- 2 tbsp Mustard, hot
- 0,5 tsp Rosemary
- Soy sauce to taste
- Salt, pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° convection.
- For the fillets, cut a pocket in the meat with a sharp knife.
- Dice the sun-dried tomatoes and cut the gorgonzola into fine slices.
- Brush the inside of the fillet with a little mustard, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the gorgonzola and tomatoes in the cut and sprinkle with the rosemary and thyme.
- Place 4 slices of bacon side by side so that a nice surface is created.
- Brush the bacon surface with mustard as well.
- Then wrap the fillets with the bacon.
- Heat a pan with the butter and sear the wrapped fillets on both sides.
- Then let the fillets cook in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- For the sauce, deglaze the roast residue with a little chicken stock and white wine.
- Stir in a dash of soy sauce.
- Add the rosemary and reduce to half over a low heat.
- Then stir the creams and mustard into the sauce and bring to the boil again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pork fillets with the mustard and cream sauce on a plate and serve with boiled potatoes or rice.
Serving: 100gCalories: 176kcalCarbohydrates: 1.2gProtein: 12.9gFat: 12.8g