Prepare steak in the dishwasher – this is how it works
Alexander Houben from the media company Trierischer Volksfreund shows in a video how to prepare a perfect steak in the dishwasher. For this to work, the steak must be vacuumed. That’s how it’s done:
- Place the vacuumed steak in your dishwasher’s dish drawer and turn it on at 50 degrees for about an hour and a half.
- Remove and unwrap the steak.
- Heat some heat-resistant oil, such as coconut oil, in a pan on high.
- As soon as the oil runs out and begins to smoke slightly, place the steak in it.
- Fry it on both sides for about 30 seconds each so that it turns crispy brown. When turning, don’t poke into it, use grill tongs instead.
- Finished. The steak should now be pink on the inside and crispy on the outside.