You need these ingredients for the saffron sauce
For a delicious sauce made from healthy saffron you need the following ingredients:
- 20g butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200ml broth
- 100ml white wine
- 200g cream
- 1 pinch of saffron powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
How to prepare the saffron sauce
If you follow the steps below when preparing the creamy saffron sauce, the unmistakable taste will certainly convince you.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic cloves.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a saucepan with butter.
- Add the saffron dissolved in the broth.
- Bring everything to a boil, then deglaze with the white wine.
- After about 3 minutes, mix in the cream over low heat.
- After about 10 minutes, taste the saffron sauce with salt and pepper.
- Serve the tasty saffron sauce with pangasius fillet, salmon carpaccio, scallops, turkey, beef fillet, or veal escalope.
- If you prefer a vegetarian option, choose a suitable dish, for example, farfalle with spinach, pasta or beans and cauliflower.