Salmon tartar with wasabi cream cheese:
- Chop the juniper berries in a mortar, coarsely chop the dill tips. Wash the oranges and lemon warm, rub dry, then finely rub the peel of one orange. Mix everything with sugar, salt and gin. Place about a third of the stain on the bottom of a baking dish, place the salmon on top, and distribute the remaining stain on the salmon.
- Cut the lemon and orange into slices, cover the salmon with them and press down lightly. Cover with cling film and put in the refrigerator for approx. 10 hours.
- Rinse the marinade off the salmon and pat dry, then cut into small cubes. Finely dice the pickles and onions and mix with the diced salmon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir the cream cheese with a little milk, wasabi, honey, pepper and salt until smooth. Round off with a little more honey and / or wasabi, depending on your taste.
Caipirinha salmon with mint pesto:
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Mix the salt, sugar, cachaca and lime juice. Wash the mint, shake dry and pluck the leaves off. Put 1/3 of the stain in a baking dish, place the salmon on top, lightly grate 1/3 of the mint leaves between your hands, mix with the rest of the stain and pour over the salmon. Cover with cling film and put in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Puree the rest of the mint with the olive oil and the pine nuts in a blender. Stir in the creme fraiche and sugar, season with salt and pepper. Wash the wild herb salad, mix the juice from the second orange with the olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Finely chop the hazelnuts. Toast with sesame, coriander and cumin in a pan without fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing and sprinkle with the nut mix. Rinse off the marinade from the salmon, pat dry, cut into slices and serve with the pesto.