- 600 g Chicken breast fillet
- 250 g Fresh mushrooms
- 250 g Red pointed peppers
- 3 Onions
- 2,5 cups Cream
- 3 tbsp Broth
- 100 ml White wine
- Curry, sweet paprika, hot rose paprika, salt, black pepper
- Basmati rice
- Wash the peppers and cut into diamonds, roughly dice the onions, clean and quarter the mushrooms and cut the meat into small pieces suitable for mud.
- Sear the vegetables one after the other, season the onions with sweet paprika, as this gives them a nice color. Curry is also used for seasoning, but in such a way that the curry is only heated briefly. When all the vegetables have been browned, deglaze with half of the white wine. Now put the vegetables aside for now.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the meat in portions, season and remove from the pan. Deglaze the roast with the rest of the white wine and simmer briefly. Add the cream and the broth. Now is the seasoning, be generous with the curry powder!
- Add the meat and vegetables and simmer. Prepare and serve rice accordingly. Superkochhasi wishes you a good appetite 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 73kcalCarbohydrates: 0.8gProtein: 12.1gFat: 1.7g