Asparagus salad with meat
The quantities for this asparagus salad are sufficient for four servings.
- You need 400 g of cooked beef, which you cut into thin slices. Then separate them into fine strips. Then peel 300 g of green asparagus, cut the spring vegetables into pieces, and boil them briefly in salted water. The asparagus should still be al dente.
- While the cooked asparagus is cooling down, halve 250 g cocktail tomatoes and finely dice a small onion. In addition, chop half a bunch of spring onions. Put all the previous ingredients in a bowl and mix in a handful of bean sprouts.
- For the dressing, mix a tablespoon of soy sauce with three tablespoons each of sunflower oil and white wine vinegar. Add half a teaspoon of mustard. Season the dressing with a little salt and pepper and pour it over the asparagus salad.
Asparagus salad variant with fish
Various types of fish go well with asparagus. For example, you can use a zander fillet, but you can also use a trout fillet.
- Peel 500 grams of white asparagus, cut the vegetables into pieces four to five centimeters long, and cook the asparagus until al dente.
- Cut 400 grams of fish fillet of your choice into larger pieces and fry them briefly in a pan with a little oil. Tip: It is best if you leave the skin on the fillet. If you then fry them nice and crispy, you have toasted ingredients to refine the taste.
- To serve, line the plates with a few arugula leaves. Distribute the asparagus and the fish on top. Make the dressing from two tablespoons of asparagus stock, two teaspoons of honey, two tablespoons of lemon juice, and four tablespoons of olive oil.
Vegetarian asparagus salad
A tasty vegetarian asparagus salad is also quickly prepared.
- For this, you need one kilogram of white asparagus, which you first wash and peel. Cut the vegetables diagonally into thick slices and fry the asparagus in a pan with a little oil. This takes about five minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and halve 200 grams of cocktail tomatoes and finely dice a small onion. Wash a few lettuce leaves and cut them into strips.
- An avocado is added to the vegetarian asparagus salad. Halve the fruit and remove the stone. Then you can easily scoop out the pulp with a spoon and then cut it into cubes.
- Place the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with the asparagus. For the dressing, mix 1/2 teaspoon of honey and mustard with 4 tablespoons of oil. Season the dressing with salt, pepper, and a little lemon juice.