Make avocado seed powder
You can easily process the soft core of the avocado into powder.
- Wash the core and then peel off the dark skin with a knife.
- Then let it air dry for 3 days.
- If you want it to go faster, cut the core into slices with a sharp knife and then roast them in a pan.
- Then grind the core into powder. This can be done either with a coffee grinder, a grater, or in a high-performance blender.
- If you seal the powder airtight in a jar, you can store it for many months.
Use avocado seed powder in food and drinks
The powder is slightly bitter and unfolds its healthy effect even with small amounts. You can therefore use it sparingly.
- The ingredients in the core strength your immune system and also prevent inflammation.
- Bacteria and viruses have little chance if you often include the powder in your diet.
- Regular consumption also boosts your metabolism.
- Enjoy the powder as a tea by infusing it with hot water.
- You can also drink it with your smoothie and mix it into your muesli or porridge.
- Roasted, it also tastes good in salads and refined soups.
Avocado seed powder at the service of beauty
A peeling made from avocado seed powder makes your skin glow and is also quick to make.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of coarsely ground powder with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Gently massage in the peeling and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can also use the mixture as a full body scrub.
- If you have dry hair, mix a seed powder with 2 tablespoons of castor oil.
- The mixture should now steep for 24 hours.
- Massage the treatment into your scalp and then wear a shower cap for an hour.
- Now you can rinse off the residue thoroughly with warm water and wash your hair with shampoo as usual.