- 2 Chopped up carcasses (chicken skeleton)
- 0,5 Garlic bulb
- 200 g Celeriac fresh
- 1 Carrot
- 0,25 Leek Stick of leek Stick of leek Leek
- 1 Parsley root
- 1 Fresh onion
- 1 bunch Freshly cut lovage
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce (Sambal Oelek)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable extract (see recipe)
- Soy sauce light
- Pepper from the grinder
- 2 tbsp Clarified butter
- 50 ml White wine
- 3 L Cold water
- 4 slice Ginger
- Peel the garlic, cut it into small pieces, peel the onion and roughly cut it, dice the celeriac, dice the carrot, chop the leek, chop the lovage and chop the parsley root.
- Sear the chicken carcasses in clarified butter and then take them out
- Now toast the onion, garlic bulb, celeriac, carrots, leek, parsley root, vegetable extract and lovage, then deglaze with white wine and reduce.
- Now add the fried chicken carcasses and ginger, pour cold water over them and bring to the boil.
- Sambal Oleg, pepper from the mill and season with light soy sauce.
- Let the whole thing simmer for 2-3 hours.
- Then strain the whole thing with a sieve and dispose of the overcooked and leached root vegetables and the chicken carcasses.
- Strain the strained broth 2X through a hair sieve.
- Finally, filter the broth again through a kitchen towel so that only light suspended matter is contained in the broth.
- Fill the finished broth into the prepared, sealable jars and turn them upside down until the jars have cooled down. Then store the broth in a cool, dark place.
Serving: 100gCalories: 194kcalCarbohydrates: 15.6gProtein: 2.8gFat: 12.5g